Sunday, 30 December 2012

Photo Opportunity

Since Boxing Day, when I returned home from my Sister and Brother-in-law's armed with their pressure washer, it has done nothing but rain, just the weather you need when you've stripped the decks of their fittings, thereby leaving holes everywhere!

It was on that very Boxing Day that I attacked Betsy inside and out with the pressure washer in an effort to remove as much of the accumulated muck as possible. Having done so I set about plugging all the holes with sealant, no sooner had I done that... the heavens opened and have remained so ever since!

As a result, the sealant has been washed from it's holes and poor old Betsy is as damp as she's ever been. Little has been done since, what with work and rain getting in the way of things, but today, in an all too brief gap in the weather, I dashed out and shot some pictures with my newly acquired Nikon...









No comments: