Sunday, 15 May 2016

And They're Off...

Well, the Jester Challengers are anyway, fair winds and smooth seas to each and every one of them!

Meanwhile, the old stanchion base holes have had a spot of gelcoat added and the companionway has had a coat of light grey multicoat...


Of course, once you start painting things, everything else looks rather tired but I will have to draw the line somewhere, that said the cockpit seats have had a first coat too...


The interior of the companionway has had a second coat of white multicoat...


The exterior needs one more coat of light grey and then I can fit the deck hatch.
The battery box and the sides of the quarter berths have had a first coat...


I need to fit the cabin sole before I get too carried away with the paint, once that's down I can finish decorating and then it's electrics... simple?!

No comments: